We provide professional, compassionate, and discreet hoarding clean up services. Our expertise spans from working in challenging environments in Vancouver’s Downtown Eastside to large residential homes across Metro Vancouver and the Lower Mainland.
We work with Vancouver’s Hoarding Task Force and partner with Municipalities and Fire Departments across the Lower Mainland. Once contaminated waste has been removed and disposed of appropriately we then apply a complete deep clean process followed by a disinfection and deodorizing process.
We only use our most experienced employees on sensitive hoarding clean-up jobs, each employee receives in house training along with training from a Registered Clinical Counselor specializing in Hoarding Disorder. We work with housing groups, property management firms and stratas along with Vancouver Coastal Health and Fraser Health.
What we do
- Before we begin the work a waiver and contract is signed.
- Identification and recovery of all valuables.
- Document and create organized storage for retained items.
- Recycle all recyclables, electronic-waste and appliances.
- Photo/video documentation upon request.
- Facilitate donations rather than disposal of items not being kept.
- Complete cleanup of any rodent, bedbug or cockroach infestation.
- Complete deep cleaning, disinfection, and deodorizing of property.
- Provide phone and email support.
Current Prices for Hoarding Cleanups
- $129.50/Hr for a Team of 2 Hoarding Specialists
- $175/Hr for a Team of 3 Hoarding Specialists
- Any items removed from the home are billed out at an additional per cubic yard rate of $41.00